An easy & delicious any picky eater will love! Tender chicken and potatoes with fresh herbs in a one pan convenience.
3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
2 large bunches scallions, trimmed and cut into 1 ½ inch
16 to 20 sage leaves, coarsely chopped
4 chicken breasts (about 2 ¼ lbs)
2 tsp kosher salt, divided
½ tsp ground black pepper, divided
1 bunch fresh thyme
1 lb of small red potatoes, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil onto the baking sheet and brush or rub to coat the entire surface of the pan.
- Arrange the scallions over half the baking sheet. Sprinkle the
sage over the scallions.
- Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with 1 tsp of salt and ¼ tsp of pepper. Place chicken on top of the scallions and sage.
- Spread out the thyme sprigs on the empty half of the baking sheet and arrange the potatoes on top of the thyme in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 tsp of salt and ¼ tsp of pepper, and gently toss to coat.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil over the chicken and potatoes.
- Roast until the chicken is just cooked through (meat thermometer inserted
into the thickest part will read 165F. Serve immediately.